Witness Witness

Fairly good as far as 3D games go in browsers. A few slight misdirection's here and there but overall an interesting horror game.

Brick Tossr' Brick Tossr'

Fun concept, sensitivities is a bit high but overall satisfying gameplay.

JerryEmery responds:

Thank you for your input. I have had that mentioned to me a great deal and I thought I had solved that issue. I have included a mouse sensitivity slider to the pause menu, however I failed to make that fact known before i was scheduled to release my project. in the up coming patch hopefully that issue shall be resolved. Again thank for your valuable input :)

Chip's Tunes Chip's Tunes

It's a good rhythm game, has really nice effects and polish.

Kindred Spirit Kindred Spirit

It's a good game, difficult, but a good game. Action platformer fans will like it.

PeterPantsu responds:

Thank you for the rating. If you had any problems with the difficulty, normal mode will actually be working come Friday.

Killer Cuddles Killer Cuddles

Awesome game, pac-man with gore is surprisingly fun. Easy to catch on to as well.

Kaiju Clean Up Kaiju Clean Up

Really good and entertaining theme for a game, mechanics could use a bit of work but I like it.

JorofDan responds:

Glad to hear my games theme is so well liked, what regardign mechanics would you fix or make better?

Ririko's Pilfered Treasure Ririko's Pilfered Treasure

Great game, it's a fairly solid bullet hell that's fun to play. A fair difficulty as well.

Mr. NoBackBone Mr. NoBackBone

Quite enjoyable, runners like this with a balance mechanic always tend to be fun. This one's no exception.

That Cat Doe That Cat Doe

It's a fun game to play, the concept is entertaining and very real for a lot of people.

King of the Mountain King of the Mountain

It's got pretty solid gameplay, I can see this game going somewhere with more levels and additional items along with the bow you collect.